Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hello again

Here's the past month.. all in one post!


Thanksgiving.
We spend Thanksgiving in New Orleans with my family.
We stayed in the French Quarter, went to the zoo, and ate amazing food.

Best of all, we went to the LSU vs. Arkansas game.
When I was 4, my parents and I moved to Baton Rouge so that my dad could get his masters at LSU.
We only lived there for a year, but my parents are definitely lovers of all things Louisiana.
The game was a blast!
Purdue football looks like an elementary school game in comparison.
LSU fans have more pride than I've ever seen.

Here's some pictures from that week:
My parents Thanksgiving night.



A cajun Thanksgiving was very delicious.

Lyndee trying grits... she obviously loved them!

Creeeeepy baby aligator at the zoo.

After the game... thank goodness LSU won :)
Anniversary.
Aaron and I celebrated 4 years of marriage on December 17th.
It's hard to believe that it's been 4 years, yet it seems like it could have been forever!
I planned our actual anniversary night: spaghetti and The Office marathon :)
The last week of school before Christmas break is just about as crazy as the last week of school.
So, I wanted to have a fun, stay-in night.
We celebrated again Saturday night with a delicious dinner and then our first trip to Austin's Trail of Lights.
Here we are under the big, Christmas light tree.

Christmas.
Aaron's parents flew in from Arizona a couple of days before Christmas so we had a big Mullins/Nyby family holiday.
We had a good time playing with the boys, finishing up shopping, and just spending time together.
My Texas husband got me cowgirl boots! I've been asking for them, so he did very good. Now we can go dancing...
I also got a sewing machine! So, watch out Martha Stewart.. once I actually figure out more than just threading the machine, I'll be a sewing fool!
I don't have any pictures yet, so I'll post them if I get them soon...


Hope your holidays were warm and bright :)

No comments:

Post a Comment