Monday, May 3, 2010

Ta da!

When I opened the paint I had a bit of a panic attack.
I always get this way right before I'm about to paint!

About half way through this wall I thought my arm was going to fall off.
You see. . .
I always tape and do the edging while Aaron does the walls due to my lack of upper body strength. Since Aaron was working on the shed, I was all on my own. I made Aaron come in and watch me so that he could tell me why I was having such a hard time. He then explained that the brush was practically dry and that you didn't have to use your whole body to lean onto the roller. :)

And ta da!

I can't wait to start moving furniture back in! I'm going to paint the twin bed we have white (hopefully soon). We're borrowing all the baby furniture from Linds and Kai, and then I'm going to get a bookcase as well. It'll take me awhile before I post anymore room pictures. We're not really decorating until we have kiddos with us. That way the room will fit them!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!! Can't wait to see it in person! 6 samples and searching the internet are totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete